Thursday 19 April 2012

Happy little Maid!

I just wanted to share how happy and honoured I am to have been asked to be my darling friend Deanna’s Maid of Honour. She is getting married in July next year and I simply CAN’T WAIT. I have been wedding obsessed for quite some time now and this gives me a great excuse to not be a crazy person planning their non-existent wedding! I can help plan hers instead J. I can’t think of a greater couple’s wedding to be a part of! They are so suited to each other. I cannot imagine a Dee without Nobby or a Nobby without Dee! I will have been friends with Dee for nearly 7 years when she gets married, 7 years!!! I can’t believe it. Time has gone so quickly. I can’t really believe that I’m old enough to have a best friend that’s getting married! Anyway, Dee is like the sister I never had, she’s the sort of friend who you just feel content in her company with, she makes me laugh out loud and we always come as a pair. I can’t wait to be there for her as her support on her special day and throughout the months of planning! BIG TWINNY LOVE!





2 comments:

  1. What fun! Congratulations to your friend, Dee. I'm sure their day will be very happy and I'm sure you'll have a great time as the maid of honour. It's the first time I've come across your blog today. I'm happy to say I'm follower number 15!
    Love Katie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, thank you for your lovely comment!! I'm happy that you are follower number 15 :) xx

    ReplyDelete