Monday 2 April 2012

Latest Charity Shop Finds!

It's no secret that I'm a big fan of second hand shopping. Some of my favourite items were bought in charity shops or from vintage fairs. Here are my latest finds ...


Great shabby chic style Tea and Sugar jars. You would struggle to find any nicer than these on the highstreet!




Coral and pleats. Very Spring 2012. This top was originally from H&M and still had the label on!! It was on a size 12 hanger so it was lucky I spotted it, it was actually an XS! Perfect! £2.00.



These sandals are the perfect 'go with everything' sandal I've always been after. REAL LEATHER. Handmade in Greece, hardly worn, fit me like a glove and for the absolute bargain price of £1.25!!


And finally I bought this very interesting tiled table to upcycle. Can't wait to get my hands on it! Keep your eyes peeled for the finished result :)!



What are your latest second hand finds??








1 comment: